|TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can use any Products or Services by phpCipher. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. By using any of the Products or Services by phpCipher, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CEASE USAGE OF ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY PHPCIPHER IMMEDIATELY.
2. Membership to phpChipher may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
3. Files encrypted by phpCipher are your property, and you may distribute them, together with the decryptor file, freely or for commercial purposes as you wish. The techniques and all other information used in encrypting and decrypting files, the encryptor, and the decryptor shall at all times remain the property of phpCipher. Any attempt to reverse engineer the encryptor, the decryptor, or any files encrypted by phpCipher is strictly prohibited.
4. All fees paid to phpCipher are not refundable. phpCipher reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion. phpCipher shall not be liable to you or any third-party for the termination of your account.
5. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY PHPCIPHER ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND NONINFRINGEMENT). PHPCIPHER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL BE DELIVERED OR PERFORM ERROR-FREE OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. USAGE OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY PHPCIPHER IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. PHPCIPHER, ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES RESULTING IN USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY PHPCIPHER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION.
7. You agree to indemnify phpCipher and its employees, management and affiliates and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, and any other costs incurred from the use or misuse of any Products or Services by phpCipher. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES.